Makinex Power is compact, lightweight, and quiet
The Makinex Generator Range is a robust, powerful and reliable solution for providing power to equipment and tools, floor grinding, welders and brick saws., air compressors and a wide range of applications.
They are suitable for use in rental yards, construction sites, and rural areas, and offer a compact lightweight option when moving the Generators around on building sites as well as on and off vehicles
Reasons to invest
- We have the most compact Generator range in the market 7kVA just 515mm in length
- Our alternator allows you 11% more power from the engine
- We can boast that it is fully Australian designed and made
- We offer a 3 year warranty
- We provide you with the support you need, servicing, spare parts, on hand advice
- Full range of accessories to increase its capabilities even further, inc Long Range Fuel Tank and Parallel Box
- Our permanent magnet alternator technology reduces the cost of ownership.
Challenges on the Job
- Having power near to where I am working
- Combining 3 phase and single phase outlets
- Being light & compact enough to easily move on and off vehicles
- Most compact generator on market
- 15% more power from the same engines
- 3 phase & single phase outlets
- Paralleling capacity
- Honda engine
|Voltage||120V/208V and 208 3-phase
120V/240V and 240 3-phase
|Sockets||30 Amp 3-phase / 30 Amp single-phase / 20 Amp|
|Noise level (7m)||No load – 72
50% load – 76DB
100% load – 78DB
|Rated power factor||0.8|
|Engine type||Single cylinder air cooled petrol|
|Starting system||Pull start|
|Net Power||7.8 KW @ 3000 rpm|
|Continuous power||6.4 KW @ 3000 rpm|
|Fuel economy||2.4 L/H @ 50% load|
|Fuel tank||1.76 Gal (6.5L)|
|Dimensions||23.5 in (L) x 24 in (W) x 45.75 (H)|
Need A Service or Spare Parts?
Original spares and parts are available, we can help you get what you need!
What Our Customers Say
Makinex is the leader in the industry.