Makinex Power is compact, lightweight, and dual phase!
The Makinex Generator Range is a robust, powerful and reliable solution for providing power to equipment and tools, floor grinding, welders and brick saws., air compressors and a wide range of applications.
They are suitable for use in rental yards, construction sites, and rural areas, and offer a compact lightweight option when moving the Generators around on building sites as well as on and off vehicles
Reasons to invest:
- Our alternator allows you up to 15% more power from the engine
- We can boast that it is fully Australian designed
- We offer a 3 year warranty
- We provide you with the support you need, servicing, spare parts, on hand advice
- Full range of accessories to increase its capabilities even further, inc Long Range Fuel Tank and Parallel Box
- Our permanent magnet alternator technology reduces the cost of ownership.
Challenges on the Job
- Having power near to where I am working
- Combining 3 phase and single phase outlets
- Being light & compact enough to easily move on and off vehicles
- Most compact generator on market
- 15% more power from the same engines
- Paralleling capacity
- Honda engine
- 3 phase & single phase outlets
|Voltage||120V/240V + 240 3phase (also comes in 480V)|
|Sockets||50amp 3-phase / 50amp single-phase / 30amp x 2 / 20amp|
|Noise Level (7)||NO LOAD – 72dB / . 50% LOAD – 76B / 100% LOAD – 78dB|
|RATED POWER FACTOR||0.8|
|Engine Type||TWIN CYLINDER AIR COOLED PETROL|
|Engine Model||Honda GX690|
|Starting System||Electric/Key Start|
|Engine Fuel Economy||o.92gal @ 50% LOAD|
|Fuel Tank||9 Gallons|
|Dimensions||30.4 in (L) x 20.8 in (W) x 35.5 in (H)|
Need A Service or Spare Parts?
Original spares and parts are available, we can help you get what you need!
What Our Customers Say
Professional results in a competitive industry.