We are one of Australia’s most innovative and award winning design companies, AND we are searching for the next member of our ever expanding team in here in USA! This is your chance to bring your passion and management experience to a company that values autonomy, longevity, simplicity and innovation!
So who are we?
We are an Australian owned private company that have been experts in the design, development and distribution of innovative products since 2004, providing solutions to the construction, landscaping, equipment rental, infrastructure and related industries.
Hey, before you judge us, let us tell you what we are about!
We create sleek, beautifully engineered solutions that simplify our industry! We are driven by innovation and a passion to make life simpler! Our team have worked closely to create industry changing products, ones that win awards for design,that challenge expectations and change the working day of thousands of people every day!
We work as a TEAM- we collaborate, we have a nurturing environment AND we will give you the tools to grow your career with us! We want you to join us for a long time, to be part of this exciting journey, and grow a career that engages, inspires and develops you.
We care about every single person that becomes part of the Makinex family both in career development and personal development. YOUR career is something we want to work with you to accelerate!
You don’t get the opportunity to work with an AWESOME OZZIE COMPANY very often, to be considered, please send us some info on you, and how you feel your experience would translate! We are super keen to hear from innovative Sales Managers who want to be part of something amazing!
Here is the nuts and bolts of the role
- To maximize profitability and expand the Makinex brand within USA, Canada & Latin America
- To annually increase sales
- To manage entire sales for USA, Canada and Latin America
- To set up the sales infrastructure required as the business grows further
- To develop and implement strategies for selling our product lines
- Increase gross profit and revenue
- To develop and implement strategies for selling our product lines into all industries
- To build solid customer relationships in particular with all National accounts
- Manage and mentor Business development team
- Educate Business development team, manufactures reps and customers on products
- Educate Business development team and manufactures reps on sales strategies
- Manage manufactures reps through the Business Development team
- Conduct product demonstrations in the field direct to customers
- Develop budgets and sales plans, with support from GM
- Manage Account customers
- Develop new markets
- Promoting and selling product through developing new business & managing existing relationships
- Report all customer warranty claims
- Liaise with marketing department on sales efforts
- Develop NEW sales strategies that maximize profitability
- Conduct site assessments for customers to identify products that fit their needs
- Follow up all inquiries received through our website
- Develop sales strategies to maximize our products depth into all industries
- Prepare formal quotes
- Attend trade shows
- Host monthly sales meeting