The Makinex Powered Hand Truck PHT-140, previously known as the OneLIFT, is a universal materials handling solution that enables one person operation to safely lift and load small equipment or bulky goods weighing up to 140kg (309lbs). It provides a quick and easy alternative to using a forklift or tailgate loader for small loads.
The Makinex Powered Hand Truck has many applications and can be used in workshops, warehouses, factories, depots, distribution companies, and hire and rental yards.
The Makinex Powered Hand Truck features powered lift via a 12V 25 Amp linear actuator. It is easy to operate – the lifting arm reach is controlled by the user lifting or lowering the handles and arm height is controlled via a simple thumb switch.
The unique design enables one person operation to lift and load directly into vehicles (trucks, vans, utes and cars) or to place equipment and small loads on bench tops. It eliminates awkward and dangerous one or two person lifts and reduces the incidence of back and other injuries caused by heavy lifting.
The Makinex Powered Hand Truck is lightweight and easy to manoeuvre. After use it can be folded down flat for easy transport and storage.
The Makinex Powered Hand Truck comes standard with a Hook attachment for lifting, moving and loading small equipment and machinery fitted with a lifting eye, e.g. water pumps, generators, air compressors, plate compactors etc.
A Fork attachment for lifting, moving and loading small pallets and skids is optional and sold separately.
To view the PHT-140 Training Video click on the video in the gallery.
Download Makinex Powered Hand Truck Manual:
CHALLENGES ON THE JOB
- There has to be a better way to lift heavy objects
- Back injuries from lifting
- Being able to lift 140kg piece of machinery into the back of my van
Features & Benefits
- Innovative design allows one person to lift up to 140kg
- Quick & easy alternative to forklift/tail gate loader, no license required
- Multiple attachments allows you to lift various heavy objects easily
- Safer more efficient working environment
- Reduced workplace injuries
- Staff efficiency, three person job now a one person job